To The Stay At Home Mom – When Things Don’t Pan out
When things don’t pan out. When things don’t pan out what does one do? What are you suppose, to do? What can you do? When things do not pan out, we become frustrated. We can get unmotivated. Our lives spin right before our eyes.
Listen in and take a kind ear to the podcast.
With much love, grace, and favor onto you.
Share the Blessings!
Take some time to rewind, leave us a comment or review & share the podcast so that sponsors can find us as well.
Important Links & Key Notes:
- Visit & LIKE on Facebook @sharetheflippinfun
- Follow on Instagram @sharetheflippinfun
- The Estela Kelley Show on Apple Podcast Itunes
- Sponsored By: Share The Flippin Fun | The Accessory Box
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”