Podcast Episode 40 We Are Going To Turn Your Hobby Into A Business
In this episode, I am providing some tips on how to begin turning your hobby into a business if you are seriously ready to move forward. If you are in the hobby stage and testing the waters, listen in to Podcast 1,2, & 3, where it talks about crafting, vendoring, and putting more profit in your pocket. A hobby is of leisure as a business is to everyday. If you are seriously thinking of turning your hobby into a business, grab some paper and a pen, and listen in.
Listen in and take a kind ear to the podcast.
With much love, grace, and favor onto you.
Share the Flippin’ Fun!!! And Share the Blessings!
Take some time to rewind, leave us a comment or review & share the podcast so that sponsors can find us as well. Also, when you leave a comment, I give a shout out to your company. Free Tip there, y’all!
- Visit & LIKE on Facebook @sharetheflippinfun
- Follow on Instagram @sharetheflippinfun
- Podcast Episode 1 How A Vendor Craft Producer Runs a Successful Show
- Podcast Episode 2 Tips for Newbie Craft Vendors
- Podcast Episode 3 Breaking the Vendor Code to Making More Profit in Your Pocket
- Pinterest Breaking the Vendor Code
- Visit Blog at www.sharetheflippinfun.com
- Not a legal advisor: Make sure and read all agreements/contracts.
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a quick kick in the butt podcast where everything is intentional and where creativity meets faith and business! You’ve come to the right place.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not
to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future.”