You’re Invited to Our Sunday Dinner! Hey Y’all welcome back for another appetizing meal. From start to finish you too can feed a family of 8 on this meal. We are a family of 5 so this leaves plenty of left overs for meatloaf sandwiches, etc. Let’s begin by gathering all ingredients listed below.
4) Toss in Parsley.
5) Toss in Garlic.
6) Sprinkle in your dashes of Onion and Garlic Powder.
7) Measure your bread crumbs.
8) Toss in bread crumbs along with your eggs & about 1/2 of your ketchup. (If you don’t like Ketchup, leave out or add less. This is to your preference.) Mix well with a mixing spoon or I use my hands.
9) Mold into a good form for your pan size.
10) Drizzle in the rest of your ketchup on top/Cover with ketchup all on top.
11) Drizzle in the 1/4 cup or less of A1 steak sauce. Salt & Pepper.
12) Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 50 to 60 minutes. The last ten minutes remove foil from meatloaf as to allow it to brown up nicely before serving.
So happy to be sharing the blessings of home cooked meals, short cut meals, and snacks and whatever I can possibly try and dream of at home. Would love if y’all could share some meals with me to try. In the meantime, BON APPETIT!!!
Utensils & Items Used: