You’re invited to our Sunday Dinner’s! Welcome once again and you are always welcome to dine with us! First things first. Gather all ingredients.
2 lbs. of raw chicken. I usually buy the seasoned fajita pack. Thighs or breast. Whatever is your preference.
1 bottle of Peanut Sauce. If you can’t find any make like so:
- 3 Tablespoons fish sauce – I would add this a tbsp at a time, stir, taste, adjust, stir, taste. Some people don’t like that much fish sauce but a a tbsp is just fine too.
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 5 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce , or more, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter , optional but what’s the point if there isn’t any peanut butter! I don’t ever skimp out on this.
1 lb. of Rice Noodles – This bag serves a family of 5.
2 – 4 sprigs of green onions
Toasted Sesame oil
1/2 cup salted spanish peanuts
1. Gather all ingredients and begin to soak noodles in very hot water. I usually boil up some water before hand, turn off heat, toss in noodles to soften. This will take a sometime to soften up so do this first while you move on to step 2.
2. Chop up raw chicken into good size bites. Since it’s already seasoned you don’t need to worry about salt and pepper. Toss in pan with a generous amount of oil. Cook until done. Set aside. Here’s my pan!
Chop up peanuts and green onions. Set aside. Here’s my Chopper!
3. This is what your station should look like by now.
4. Drain the soften noodles. Layer in some peanuts, all the sauce (or you can save some for the chicken), green onions. Fold in well. Careful not to break up the noodles. You can mix in chicken or on the side!