Nourish To Encourage | Episode 80
This Episode is a partial courtesy of the new coronavirus school system. You know, the shift from going to school to now homeschooling. And this episode is also mostly in regards to life in general and how this applies to nourish to encourage your way to happiness and fulfillment.
Listen in and take a kind ear to the podcast.
With much love, grace, and favor onto you.
Share the Blessings!
Take some time to rewind, leave us a comment or review & share the podcast so that sponsors can find us as well. Also, when you leave a comment, I give a shout out to your company. Free Tip there, y’all!
Important Links & Key Notes:
- Visit & LIKE on Facebook @sharetheflippinfun
- Follow on Instagram @sharetheflippinfun
- The Estela Kelley Show on Apple Podcast Itunes
- The Estela Kelley Show on Spotify
- Sponsored By: Share The Flippin Fun Headbands
- 1 headband Giveway every Wednesday (except during a restock launch). Make sure Follow my Instagram page, DM That Word/Phrase in the show to be entered in a random drawing! Winner announced in next Podcast!
- Not a legal advisor/counselor
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not
to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
I’m so excited to be sharing and creating! You friends have been inspiring us to create a headtastic experience to be shared this season! And you literally sold us out last time!
I’m a self-declared headband bandit by default. My beautiful baby daughter is the one who inspired me to attempt to make her a monkey headband. I love a good challenge. Wore a good one to the store and the store clerk was so impressed to know where did I buy it at? An idea sparked and has blessfully grown into these beautiful headbands!
I have been gathering all the good stuff, handcrafting and designing each individual headband with the same love that was put into it for my daughter when she first asked for her monkey headband! There will be no monkeys this time but plenty of fun color, glitz, and glitter all flipped into one!
For a limited time only!
Crafted in Texas. Crafted by a Mom.
Need a quick kick in the butt podcast where everything is intentional and where creativity meets faith and business! You’ve come to the right place.
Journeying my way through business and crafting.