Homemade Chicken Alfredo time!!!
Welcome to our Sunder Dinners at SFF – Share the Flippin Fun and sharing the blessings of cooking and feeding the family.
Super easy recipe! You can always tailor up or down, use more or less than called for. If you have great taste to tell if you need more or less of an ingredient then more power to you! And especially if you have picky eaters.
First things, first. Ingredients and equipment!
2.5 lbs. to 3 lbs. Chicken Tenders
Or you can use garlic butter. I find this brand a great brand. Real butter. Make sure and eliminate some of the garlic powder out of the recipe.
1 quart of Whipping Cream
1 package of pasta (any kind of noodles)
Seasonings – Italian, Parley, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, & Black Pepper
Romano Parmesan Cheese – whole or shredded
- Cook your chicken tenders in your skillet pan with about 2 tbsp. of oil. Set aside when done. Also, at the same time fill up your 1 5 quart pot with water, season with some salt. Get it to boil up. Toss in your pasta and stir occasionally. When done, pour out water. Set aside.
Next few steps should take that long. Depends on the control of the heat.
2. & 3. – Gather all your ingredients while the chicken, water boiling, and pasta is cooking.
4. Pour 16 oz. of the whipping cream and 1/2 stick of butter into a pan. Set on Low Medium and keep whisking until it begins to froth. You need to baby this part because the cream will burn if heat is too high and not stirred often. Next, measure out 1 Tbsp. of Italian Seasoning, 1/2 Tbsp. of Parsley, 1 Tsp. Garlic & Onion Powder. Toss in and stir. Allow to heat up some more and keep stirring. It should begin to feel slightly thick.
5. Measure out about 1/2 cup of the Parmesan Romano cheese into the whip cream mixture. Keep stirring and it should thicken up pretty quickly at low medium heat. If your family loves it cream and extra cheesy then add more cream and cheese. You may also need to adjust the seasonings as well.
6. After it has thickened up, toss the ready cooked up chicken tenders from step 1.
7. Pour the pasta into a large serving bowl.
8. Chicken is all heated through with the cream mixture and mixture is has thickened around the tenders.
9. Pour all of the chicken cream mixture over the pasta and it’s ready to enjoy. Wala! You’ve just made Chicken Alfredo!
From my kitchen to your table! Bon Appetit!!!
*I’ve provide some of my personal affiliate links which when you click and purchase I make a small percentage which in turn helps fund this blog. Thanks Y’all!