Don’t Put Weight Into Words | Episode 141
I am elaborating on a previous podcast title Free The Frida on some choice word(s). The specific term or word is the word is anxiety. I don’t give it that much control over me. I might feel nervous or uneasiness. These are all valid feelings. I also choose to put weight into my faith and our heavenly Lord.
Listen in and take a kind ear to the podcast.
With much love, grace, and favor.
Share the Blessings!
Take some time to rewind, leave us a comment or review & share the #Faithpodcast so that sponsors can find us as well. #creativitymeetsfaithandbusiness
Important Links & Key Notes:
- Visit & LIKE on Facebook @sharetheflippinfun
- Follow on Instagram @sharetheflippinfun
- Sponsored By: Share The Flippin Fun
- The Estela Kelley Show on Apple Podcast
- To The Stay At Home Mom – Free The Frida | Episode 139
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255
- Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center, text MHA to 741741, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Helping You Build A Thriving Side Hustle : For One on One Business Coaching use the email below.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”.
I’m so excited to be sharing and creating! You friends have been inspiring us to create a headtastic experience to be shared this season! And you literally sold us out last time!
I’m a self-declared #Headbandbandit by default. My beautiful baby daughter is the one who inspired me to attempt to make her a monkey headband. I love a good challenge. Wore a good one to the store and the store clerk was so impressed to know where did I buy it at? An idea sparked and has blessfully grown into these beautiful headbands!
I have been gathering all the good stuff, handcrafting and designing each individual headband with the same love that was put into it for my daughter when she first asked for her monkey headband! There will be no monkeys this time but plenty of fun color, glitz, and glitter all flipped into one!
For a limited time only!
Crafted in Texas. Crafted by a Mom.
Need a quick kick in the butt podcast where everything is intentional and where creativity meets faith and business! You’ve come to the right place.
Journeying my way through business and crafting.