Welcome again to our home for another dish! Complements of my daughter Savannah. Bravissimo ! Happy to be sharing the blessings of food and the gathering of family around the kitchen. So here’s the spill and read on.
I still can’t pronounce bruschetta correctly. Here’s how to pronounce this delicious word for you guys:
Ingredients: This makes approximately 15 to 18 slices.
1 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Garlic Gloves
4 Basil Leaves
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Large Tomato
1 Green Onion Stalk
- As always, gather all your ingredients.
- Prep work: Mince all the garlic, chop/slice all green onion stalk, basil, & tomato. (FYI: Sometimes we use shredded up green lettuce if no basil on hand or you can use it as well to fluff it and add more texture.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl with the 1 cup of olive oil. Mix well.
- Slice your bread.
6. Broil in oven on low. Make sure and keep your eyes on it because broiling toasts super fast.
7. After toasting the french oiled baguette, scoop and lightly spread over the toast.
8. Bon Appettit!
Great for appetizers or day snack! Pairs well with some garlic buttered pan grilled shrimp on top to be a little extra fancy. Then it can becomes a main dish!
From my kitchen to your table and family! Bon Appettit!!!